A driverless Volvo XC90 has been tested at speeds of up to 70km/h on a closed section of Adelaide’s Southern Expressway in an Australian first.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business