Until a year ago, Pink OTC Markets Inc. had a problem. The company, which operates the Pink Sheets over-the-counter stock quotation service and the OTCQX service for foreign stocks to trade in the United States, couldn't deliver the reports its customers wanted.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware