There’s not much use in presenting data through convoluted, cluttered-looking reports that could make a person instantly fall asleep. That’s the view of Pat Hanrahan, who has spent most of his life working on data visualisations and beautiful images.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack