The Regtech Association (RTA) has welcomed the recommendations in the final report from the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry, saying the changes represent a huge opportunity for the sector.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild