The Broken Hill fibre backbone link, part of the Federal Government’s $250 million Regional Backbone Blackspots Program (RBBP), has finally gone live two months later than previously planned.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away