Two in three customers affected by RSPs who promised higher NBN speeds than were able to deliver are yet to be refunded by Telstra, Optus, TPG, iiNet, Internode, Dodo, iPrimus and Commander.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities