One in ten IT teams are wasting more than $100k a year on redundant technology as decision-makers are feeling added pressure to spend products and services that might not benefit the business.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business