IBM says it has agreed to acquire U.S. software company Red Hat Inc for US$34 billion, including debt, as it seeks to diversify its technology hardware and consulting business into higher-margin products and services.
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports