Ever encounter a failed storage drive or delete an important file by mistake? Here's what you need to do. Step 1: Figure out if you can do it yourself or need to call in the professionals.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam