If there is one industry that knows what it means to be digitally disrupted, it's the media. With massive ongoing changes in the way people consume content – online, mobile and through social media channels – the media industry has had to quickly transition to digital, while also figure out new business models.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?