The improved performance of local business and professional divisions has helped Australian accounting software firm, Reckon (ASX:RKN), record a net profit after tax of $9.3 million, up five per cent year-on-year, for the half year to 30 June 2011.
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs
- HCL left employee passwords, other sensitive data exposed online
- Google: Enable 2FA, study shows even SMS 2FA blocks most phishing
- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process