The improved performance of local business and professional divisions has helped Australian accounting software firm, Reckon (ASX:RKN), record a net profit after tax of $9.3 million, up five per cent year-on-year, for the half year to 30 June 2011.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130