NZ government CIO, Colin MacDonald, has vowed to digitise 70 per cent of common transactions across agencies by 2017, delivering an ‘Amazon-style’ experience to citizens accessing services.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?