Mobile payments are projected to grow by 60.8 per cent to 47 billion transactions through to 2015, up from 29.2bn in 2013, according to Capgemini’s World Payments Report 2014.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better