The pressure is mounting for CIOs and other IT leaders to help the business enable new disruptive technologies like mobile, social, cloud and big data, but many CIOs are struggling to do so because maintaining and supporting legacy applications consumes the lion's share of the budget. Here are five recommendations for rationalizing your application portfolio.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software