The Royal Automobile Club of Queensland (RACQ) has significantly transformed over the past seven years, moving from being a 100-year roadside assistance organisation to a financial services operation encompassing three major pillars. The RACQ insurance company is Australia’s sixth largest, the RACQ Bank is the second fastest growing bank here, both are additions to its traditional motoring division.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage