The human cost of cloud migration - and the power to effectively communicate with key stakeholders - is getting overlooked as IT leaders are under intense pressure to lead business transformation and tasked with ‘people, process and technology’ decision-making.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities