Queensland is seeking to make more government transactions available through online channels, with a document issued by the Department of Housing and Public Works (HPW) acknowledging that the state has not kept pace with digital transformation efforts in New South Wales and Victoria.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’