Reduced travel time and accidents are just some of the benefits Queensland Motorways has realised since the organisation spent $2 billion on an advanced tolling system to replace cash booths.
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress