There is an “urgent need” for the Electoral Commission of Queensland (ECQ) to invest in technology, including potentially appointing a permanent chief information officer, an independent panel scrutinising the conduct of Queensland’s 2016 local government elections has concluded.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware