The latest Optus performance results released today reveal a 9 per cent increase net profit during the last quarter, including a 5 per cent EBITDA increase and 6 per cent growth in operating revenue.
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers
- Cisco Talos details exceptionally dangerous DNS hijacking attack