More CIOs are tapping into cloud infrastructure and analytics for application quality and testing purposes, a research study has found. Participants expect that almost half of their apps will be tested in the cloud by 2017.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction