More CIOs are tapping into cloud infrastructure and analytics for application quality and testing purposes, a research study has found. Participants expect that almost half of their apps will be tested in the cloud by 2017.
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic