More CIOs are tapping into cloud infrastructure and analytics for application quality and testing purposes, a research study has found. Participants expect that almost half of their apps will be tested in the cloud by 2017.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit