More CIOs are tapping into cloud infrastructure and analytics for application quality and testing purposes, a research study has found. Participants expect that almost half of their apps will be tested in the cloud by 2017.
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day
- Cybercriminals are sending your employees Valentine's Day bouquets of spam