In 2017, researchers from QBE's Digital Innovation Lab filled a soon-to-be-demolished residence in Wisconsin with smart home tech, including Google Homes and Amazon Alexas. Once everything was connected and configured, they set the house on fire.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus