Mark Gay has left his job as chief digital officer at BetEasy (formerly CrownBet) and will join QBE Insurance on November 19 as its new CIO.
qbe - News, Features, and Slideshows
Barclays’ head of information security Matt Mansour will join QBE as the insurance group’s global chief information officer.
ASX-listed QBE Insurance Group has created a new global chief information officer role to help develop a united IT strategy across the 37 countries it operates in.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT