Qantas has appointed Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) under a ground-breaking outsourcing agreement that sees the IT service provider take responsibility for all of the airline’s application management and maintenance services.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus