Sam Charmand, the CIO of Qantas Loyalty, has learned the value of going after innovation – and has seen first-hand how the development of technology (including personalisation) has the power to dramatically change a business.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?