In its first scheduled flight in 1922, Qantas aircraft, an Avro 504K, never got off the ground. The company is hoping for more success with its start-up programme of the same name which launches today.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used