IBM today rolled out a tool it says can cull massive terabytes of data, including email -- to help customers detect external attacks aimed at stealing sensitive information or insider threats that might reveal corporate secrets.
- New vulnerabilities are coming faster than you can fix them
- UK watchdog hires AI expert to figure out how to audit algorithms that violate EU privacy rules
- UK MPs call for a cyber security minister to defend critical infrastructure
- Instagram bug exposes user passwords
- BlackBerry's acquisition of Cylance raises eyebrows in security