Five organisations have signed up to the government’s pilot Global Talent Scheme (GTS) program, launched in July in a bid to make it easier for big business and tech start-ups to hire overseas talent for highly skilled roles.
Q-Ctrl - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft has announced it is partnering with Adelaide startup QxBranch in a bid to ‘drive the quantum computing industry forward’.
Q-Ctrl, Australia’s “first quantum tech start-up”, has secured the backing of three major global venture capital funds to complete its seed round initiated last year.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal