PwC Australia’s first chief digital officer Vishy Narayanan is absorbing the duties of the chief information officer role.
PwC - News, Features, and Slideshows
PwC in pictures
Facebook’s privacy practices were cleared by PwC in an assessment completed when Cambridge Analytica gained access to the personal data of millions of users.
IAG has appointed Neil Morgan as group executive technology in a newly created role.
To survive and thrive you need to think like a digital market leader, according to PwC CIO Hilda Clune, who shares her lessons learned as a modern day CIO tasked with delivering change.
No matter your profession – be it providing legal services or flipping burgers – your work will inevitably be affected by automation and algorithms.
Forget systems … it’s your own people who are your greatest security threats. Luckily, and with training, they can also be your first line of defense.
C-level executives are more aware than ever about threats to information security.
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan