Australia leads other countries in the Asia Pacific on cloud adoption, according to F5 senior director, Mohan Veloo. But most companies are keeping their critical data on premise, he told Computerworld Australia at the F5 Agility Forum on the Sunshine Coast.
public - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitepapers about public
In today’s digital world, technologies such as cloud have become commonplace to take digital transformation projects to the next level. But while cloud is critical to business transformation success, Australian IT decision-makers (ITDMs) still feel that the C-suite does not understand the time and complexity of the journey. Rackspace surveyed 113 Australian IT decisionmakers in August 2018 from across the market*, to better understand the challenges they face when rolling out cloud projects. This paper explores the role of the ITDM today, key blockages IT stakeholders encounter when driving digital change, and what they need from the business and wider technology ecosystem to navigate the risks associated with kick-starting a cloud project or moving to a full cloud-first model.
- Microsoft to end updates to Windows 7's free AV software, Security Essentials
- Mozilla in trouble? 2018 revenue fell 20%, expenses exceed income for first time
- Microsoft’s JEDI contract move: Those are not the cloud providers you’re looking for
- How this broker business cut email use by 30% after Slack rollout
- Microsoft names its next Windows 10 upgrade: '2004'
- Report: More work to be done to build trust digital channels, social media, programmatic
- Business culture index launches in Australia
- GroupM: Ad spending continues to slow; digital giants skew figures
- UBank uses machine learning in new spending tracker
- Salesforce B2B marketing GM: ABM, single source of truth and aligning with sales