Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has bagged a $136 million contract to build and maintain digital radio systems that deliver voice and data services across Perth’s rail network.
Public Transport Authority - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Public Transport Authority
- What Open Colleges did to bolster lead generaition
- Apple and Salesforce announced strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity
- Adobe confirms acquisition of Marketo for US$4.75bn