Ian Jones describes corporate social responsibility funding as a ‘grudging obligation’ that, as it currently stands, achieves very little apart from being an exercise in good PR.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted