Ian Jones describes corporate social responsibility funding as a ‘grudging obligation’ that, as it currently stands, achieves very little apart from being an exercise in good PR.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away