Twitter Australia MD, Karen Stocks, says executives shouldn't leave tweeting to the young people in the company and should instead be joining the platform to better engage with customers, employees and partners.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day