Security researchers who inadvertently re-identify anonymised public government data could face jail time, under new proposed legislation.
public data - News, Features, and Slideshows
The New South Wales Government has announced plans to establish Australia’s first whole-of-government data analytics centre to limit bureaucracy and improve regulation and innovation efforts.
The New South Wales government has announced a competition for apps based on open public data.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election