The Western Australian Department of Health (WA Health) has inked a $123 million deal with Atos in a bid to transition and digitise its ICT systems with a mix of cloud services and platforms that will improve the provision of healthcare services.
- Cyber ecosystem helping Australian security startups focus more on partnerships than quick acquisition
- IoT – Your security Nightmare
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures