Sony will offer partial refunds to customers to settle U.S. Federal Trade Commission charges that its ads in 2011 and 2012 for the PlayStation Vita console's cross-platform sharing and other features were deceiving.
PS3 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sony's highly anticipated PlayStation 4 gaming console is finally here.
Sony's gaming division pulled its latest firmware update for the PlayStation 3 Wednesday, after widespread reports that installing it could render the console useless.
After a seven-year wait, Sony's PlayStation 4 has finally been announced.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
- Cisco shares dive after reports of AWS networking kit move
- People trying to opt-out of My Health Record find they already have one
- Samsung and Uniting launch VR pilot for residents with dementia
- Google flips switch on Chrome's newest defensive technology
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- Venture capital investment in Aussie start-ups surpasses $630M
- ASG secures $11M “digital-first” deal with National Audit Office
- iQ3 partners with Vocus to boost cloud capabilities of distribution giant
- Cisco takes fresh aim at trans-Tasman SMB markets
- Deloitte merges Asia Pacific businesses to create consultancy powerhouse
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan
- Budget Direct CMO: Experiment with voice assistants now or miss the next customer engagement wave
- Latest Hays jobs report show widespread gaps in marketing and digital skills
- Why we need to look inside the black box of AI
- Updated: Latest Mini out-of-home campaign taps contextual data insights for dynamic creative