Most business units these days are leveraging cloud services, and a majority of them are bypassing IT to do it, according to a new study. While many IT departments want to take charge of provisioning cloud services, it may make more sense to get your arms around compliance and governance first.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7