The Australian Cyber Security Growth Network – AustCyber – is seeking expression of interest from industry-led cyber security projects that want access to up to $3 million in funding.
projects - News, Features, and Slideshows
Like two children fighting in the schoolyard, Brisbane City Council (BCC) and TechnologyOne are playing out a very public battle.
While the Agile approach to systems development has many proponents, but it is not a panacea for management seeking to quickly seize a business opportunity.
Only two CIOs I’ve ever worked for over the past 15 years have really cared about project management.
The ‘keeping mum effect’, or reluctance to report bad news about a distressed project, is alive and well in our time-compressed, competitive, uncompromising and globalised business environments.
Culture change is hard, that’s why few organisations take it on. There’s a reliance on new people coming in to an organisation to drive change in a way that hasn’t been seen before and yet all too often those people will come up against brick walls.
CIOs no longer sit outside the business, and they know it. They are working more closely with other c-level executives and aligning themselves with business outcomes and priorities, according CIO's 2014 State of the CIO survey.
- DWS acquires Canberra-based Projects Assured in $43M deal
- Enterprise exit as CSG flags further $10M decrease in expected earnings
- Partners ready as public cloud services market hits $117B
- Synnex strengthens finance options through automation
- Bulletproof’s big exit and the double-edged sword of going public
- IBM ends China's 5-year reign atop supercomputer rankings
- How BP drives automation at scale across supply and trading business
- Oracle is changing how it reports cloud revenues — what's it hiding?
- Why mobile satellite is flying high
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data