Did you and your team return to work this year full of vim, vigour and good intentions? Were you silently hoping the perennial poor project management performers had made a New Year’s resolution to work to the best of their ability, be a team player and communicate openly and honestly? Has that happened?
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves