For most people, the Ice Bucket Challenge of recent years was just a fun way to pour a heap of freezing cold water over their mates’ heads. But thanks to the power of technology, the global phenomenon has given motor neurone disease sufferer, Pat Quinn, his voice back.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?