For most people, the Ice Bucket Challenge of recent years was just a fun way to pour a heap of freezing cold water over their mates’ heads. But thanks to the power of technology, the global phenomenon has given motor neurone disease sufferer, Pat Quinn, his voice back.
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage