IT executives and certified project management professionals reveal the most common reasons projects get derailed and what project managers can do to keep them on track.
- Petya-inspired ransomware is déjà vu for still-vulnerable businesses
- Even after a breach, most merchants don’t change their fraud prevention strategies
- After WannaCry, a more dangerous ransomware strain causes havoc around the world
- How to secure your CMS without patching
- 10 steps for a successful incident response plan