There are many aspects involved in successful project and program management: Hard work, experience, good teamwork, solid processes and work practices, having good tools with which to work, adopting and displaying the right behaviours… the list could go on. This article focuses on two aspects of project/program management – the processes and the tools we use as program and project managers –- and asks: What comes first –- the process or the tool?
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage