‘Turning Dreams into Reality’ read the big screen behind Takahito Tokita, Fujitsu’s soon-to-be president, at the company’s annual forum in Tokyo last week. But can he make real his own vision for the company?
profit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft Australia has recorded a profit of $55.9 million for its 2015-16 financial year, an increase of $2.3 million from the $53.6 million it recorded the for same period last year.
The improved performance of local business and professional divisions has helped Australian accounting software firm, Reckon (ASX:RKN), record a net profit after tax of $9.3 million, up five per cent year-on-year, for the half year to 30 June 2011.
ICT company Data#3 (ASX:DTL) has forecasted profits for the financial year ending 30 June 2011 to exceed previous guidance, with total revenue pegged to climb to $697 million.
Sony is expected to next week report its first full-year operating profit in 2 years, according to a report in Saturday's Nikkei newspaper.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing