In the 1990s, average computers ran on megabytes of RAM and processing power under 100MHz, with hundreds of gigabytes of global Internet traffic being generated each day. Nowadays, RAM is in gigabytes and processing power is in the thousands of MHz, with hundreds of terabytes of Internet traffic per second.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal