A key protection in a government bill that is designed to increase the ability of police to access online communications is a prohibition on forcing a company to build a “systemic” security vulnerability into its products or services. However, exactly what that provision will mean in practice remains unclear.
- Adobe patches Flash, Reader, and Photoshop CC
- Cylance researchers discover powerful new nation-state threat
- WEF: Developed nations rank cyber attacks as the top business risk
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network