With less than 12 months to go before the introduction of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, Australian enterprises are being encouraged to see the changes as a way to build customer trust through good privacy practices.
- Windows PCs with McAfee AV are the latest broken by Microsoft’s April updates
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials