With less than 12 months to go before the introduction of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, Australian enterprises are being encouraged to see the changes as a way to build customer trust through good privacy practices.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update