UNSW and the University of Queensland have teamed up to create what one scientist said is the “missing piece of the puzzle” for renewable energy: ultra-thin, flexible screen-printed batteries for cheap portable devices.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities