The failed Commonwealth child support system. Victoria’s corrupted ‘Ultranet’ schools online program. New Zealand Education’s Novopay fiasco. The UK National Health Service’s £117 million IT project disaster. Queensland Health’s payroll scandal. When will this insanity end?
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks