The failed Commonwealth child support system. Victoria’s corrupted ‘Ultranet’ schools online program. New Zealand Education’s Novopay fiasco. The UK National Health Service’s £117 million IT project disaster. Queensland Health’s payroll scandal. When will this insanity end?
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud