PwC Australia’s first chief digital officer Vishy Narayanan is absorbing the duties of the chief information officer role.
PricewaterhouseCoopers - News, Features, and Slideshows
PwC Australia is soon to launch a tool which uses data analytics to interpret complex awards and enterprise agreements to ensure a company’s employees are being paid correctly.
PwC is seeking a chief information security officer to head security across the Asia Pacific region in a newly created role.
PricewaterhouseCoopers has appointed its first chief digital officer, Vishy Narayanan.
The Australian Government is urging white hat hackers to enter a 24-hour cyber security competition.
Social networking and cloud computing threats abound, our annual Global Information Security Survey finds, making information security important once again to business leaders.
- Microsoft, LiveTiles launch AI bot for airline industry
- Inside Central Nervous System, created by Cisco and AppDynamics
- How Infosys is using AWS to bring AI to the Australian Open
- Cirrus sees revenue increase by 49 per cent in first half
- Cisco releases 20 security updates impacting SD-WAN, Webex and more