From simple to complex models – how do you find the sweet spot on that spectrum? This is a question that Daniel Marlay, director of Ernst and Young’s Actuarial practice, addressed at a recent Data Science meetup in Sydney.
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips