From simple to complex models – how do you find the sweet spot on that spectrum? This is a question that Daniel Marlay, director of Ernst and Young’s Actuarial practice, addressed at a recent Data Science meetup in Sydney.
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware