From simple to complex models – how do you find the sweet spot on that spectrum? This is a question that Daniel Marlay, director of Ernst and Young’s Actuarial practice, addressed at a recent Data Science meetup in Sydney.
- 'Collection #1' reveals 773 million email addresses, passwords in one of largest data breaches ever
- Banking trojan apps on Google Play use motion sensor to hide when detection counts
- Rocke coinminer disables cloud protection agents
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130